Browning 1911-380 Magazines

Discussion in 'Browning 1911 - 380 Handgun' started by Gil W, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Blamejane

Blamejane .22LR

OMG how can you not love this gun!

Gil, your wife must be an amazing woman.

Gene, I'm in Montana too! I was just headed out to Shipton's to see if I could score a holster (1911-22 for my 380) and a magazine; Browning states they are full service dealer.
    Gene Hickman likes this.
  2. Gene Hickman

Gene Hickman Copper BB

Yeah I'm in Helena. I got a nice leather concealed carry holster off of ebay at a decent price. It comes from Turkey. Even listed it as for the 1911-380 or 1911-22. The dealer is kultiginmonuments.
  3. Blamejane

Blamejane .22LR

I ordered a browning 1911-22 holster for my 380, and it shipped yesterday. I cannot wait to get it. It's for my basic gun class next month. Only problem is the required extra magazine is still on backorder (from cabbalas). I sure hope it arrives before class.
  4. Packer

Packer Copper BB

Picked up 6 Mags from
    Rocky Mountain Sports
    Casper, WY
    (307)265-6974
    Had a "Bunch" when I got mine ordered.

$37.99 per mag
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    drift likes this.
  5. Packer

Packer Copper BB

Just opened my mags from Casper.

All Browning.

Haven't looked yet or measured them.

Three days to my house and free shipping!!
    WOO HOO!!!
  6. drift

drift Copper BB

Woot!! lol.
  7. Jon Tanner

Jon Tanner Copper BB

I ordered two mags from Cabelas and they were here in a week. I also ordered one of those leather holster from Turkey. It took about two weeks. But fits the gun very nice. And $20 it's a good price.
    Ruttin1 likes this.
  8. Gene Hickman

Gene Hickman Copper BB

Good one isn't it. I've been wearing mine off an on all day. It is very comfortable and with the light gun and holster after while you forget it is even there. Friend came over today with a 1911-22 and it had the scaled down Browning version of the standard GI issue flap holster. It was very nice. However, the 1911-380 won't fit as the 380's barrel is longer almost an inch. All over nylon or open bottom leather holsters for the 1911-22 I've tried fit perfectly for the 380.
  9. Gil W

Gil W .410

Glad to see the magazines are showing up ready for buying. I've see a couple elsewhere so I guess they are finally readily available.

Speaking of available, I see Browning ammo for .380, 9mm and .45 can be pre ordered (backorder available) at Cabelas and Bass Pro. I ordered both the target (BPT) and defensive rounds ( BXP)
    for both .380 and 9mm. I'll hold off on the .45 for now. Got free shipping (since order was over $75 or $100 I forgot which) and $20 off at BassPro. So I have 8 boxes of ammo on the way sometime!
  10. Gene Hickman

Gene Hickman Copper BB

I see that on Wikiarms.com that Cabela's also has the Performance Target BPT ammo too, as do at least three other retailers. Cabela's is the only one listed now with the BXP.