UPDATE on "Don't care for the BHP trigger curve"

Discussion in 'Browning Hi Power Handgun' started by SkippySanchez, Apr 1, 2023.

1. SkippySanchez

SkippySanchez Copper BB

First range time with my '94 BHP after BHSS "BHAdvanced Trigger Sub-Assembly / Installation / Fitting / Trigger Break-Weight-Tuning." Wider trigger shoe with a bit less curve compared to stock, all new springs. Installed the SFS system and dual-stage guide rod a few years ago and removed the mag disconnect.

The trigger is an improvement although I might go with the lighter spring since it's a range gun only.

Target is seven rounds at five yards. I stopped there because I didn't want to punch any extra holes.[​IMG][​IMG]

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Nice I like it. Job well done.
  3. Looks like some pretty nice shooting, Skippy. Hope you post some targets shot at a further distance.
  4. SkippySanchez

SkippySanchez Copper BB

I shot out to 10 or 12 yards and had consistent fist-size groups but didn't save the targets. First dozen rounds were a bit sloppy because I don't shoot the BHP much and it's a much different trigger (of course) than my VP9, but tightened up toward the end.

I didn't see any point moving the target further until I got tighter groups. That target I posted was my last seven rounds for the day and seemed like a good place to stop.