Tactical gold hunter

Discussion in 'Browning Gold Shotgun' started by Don lee, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Don lee

Don lee Copper BB

Hey new here has anyone done any tactical things to there gold hunter I’m looking for a pistol grip stock but no luck what so ever… any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir. I have never seen anything pistol grip either. I know there are synthetic stocks but that's not pistol grip.
  3. Don lee

Don lee Copper BB

Thank you! I’ve been reading up a lot on it seems the FNH SLP would work out but I don’t know if it’s discontinued or just out of stock everywhere lol.. anyone in here know of one for sale? I’d give anything for one!
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Be careful what you ask for. If you get an email from someone that says they have one be cautious. It may be a scam. I just checked your profile and did not see an email so that's good. If it's a known member then you will be good, but spam is crazy right now and I have seen it too many times. I do my best to keep it away, but they change their tactics real often. Just FYI wouldn't recommend you listing phone or any personal info. Just use the PM system and you will be good to go.
    KyBoB likes this.
  5. Don lee

Don lee Copper BB

Right on man thanks for the info . I’ll definitely be cautious