Source for firing pins?

Discussion in 'Browning Mark Handgun' started by utbrowningman, Nov 14, 2023.

1. I have a Buck Mark I purchased from Sportsman's Warehouse in 1998. I would like to have a backup firing pin on hand. I cannot find a source of the old style firing pin. I picked one up on ebay but the owners listed it wrong as it was the new style firing pin. Not sure on the year which the change was made but believe I have the old style.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I think you are on the right track with Ebay, maybe try Gun Broker also. I always ask for detailed pictures and some measurements with caliper. Most people selling have no clue, so you have to know what you are looking for. If they won't send those details, then I just move on. You will probably need to do lots of searching, but eventually one will come up. The other option is have one made.
    I am waiting for a smith to make some ivory sights. He told me if I wanted some made, he would do but would be 1 year wait. Sometimes you are at their mercy and that's the only option.
    utbrowningman likes this.
  3. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

utbrowningman likes this.