Pistol grip cap for a Browning model 12 shotgun

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by fritcher, Nov 20, 2011.

1. fritcher

fritcher Copper BB

Hello;
    My nane is Gene and I just joined this forum. I live in Colorado. I am retired. I am kind of of a gun nut. I am known as the Gun Lover, There are no particular gun that I like. It is just that I love all kind of nice guns.
    I just bought a Browning Model 12 grade V. The grip cap that came with this gun is nice, but I would like a nicer one.
    If any of you have one (on a broken stock or ?) or if you know of someone might have one I would be interested.
    You can contact me @ jfrigene@aol.com or call me @ 719-275-0765 (H) or 719-429-1417 (C).

Thank you in advance,

Gene

If you think you can or if you think cant you are right
  2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.

I will keep an eye out for you regarding the grip cap.
  3. fritcher

fritcher Copper BB

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for keeping the lookout for me.

Gene
  4. fritcher

fritcher Copper BB

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all people on this forum.

Gene
  5. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Same to you!
  6. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
  7. fritcher

fritcher Copper BB

Thanks to all of you who replyed.
    Please spread the word that I am looking for a fancy pistol grip cap for a Browning Model 12 Grade V. The one from the factory is nice, but I am hoping to find a relly nice one.
  8. fritcher

fritcher Copper BB

Mr Montezumaz;

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Also thank you for your suggestion (sic) about trying Brownells. I had tried them to no avail. They did not have anything and did not know who to refer me to.
    I will contnue try to find something that will work.

thanks again,

Gene