'Old' New Guy ...

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Robert L Seiple Sr, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Robert L Seiple Sr

Robert L Seiple Sr Copper BB

20160722 - Browning 1911-22 (4)@0,5x.jpg Checking in ... returning to shooting after being absent for quite a few years ... grew up in a hunting family but have not hunted since pre-SVN ... did some shooting in the Army (retired after 20 years) but nothing much since them ... retired from federal service a couple of years ago ... the wife and I both have concealed carry permits and decided to learn what we were doing before starting to carry ... come to find out that shooting is extremely additive and extremely relaxing ...

I currently have a Sig 1911-22 that I shoot a great deal more than my Para USA Black Ops .45 ACP ... the spouse uses (and the reason for joining this forum) a Browning 1911-22 ... her (our) only complaint are the sights, I am hoping to find something better ... I currently painted the front sight which really seemed to make the blade a lot larger ... am looking for a better solution to the problem ... !
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...