North Georgia Mountains Browning Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by n4rod, Sep 12, 2013.

1. n4rod

n4rod Copper BB

Over the past few decades I have had several Browning firearms pass through my hands. Belgium Superpose 20 gauge shotgun, Belgium SA-22 rifle, Belgium Medalist handgun, a couple Belgium A-5 20 gauge shotguns, a Citori 4-barrel skeet set, Citori Superlight grade 1 in .410, and a beautiful Citori Superlight 20 gauge in grade 3. Unfortunately I have sold every one of those guns over time and ended up without any Brownings in my safe.

That changed 2 months ago. I purchased a Buck Mark 22 pistol made in 1988. It's in excellent condition and is a real nice shooter.

Then last month I was able to find and purchase a beautiful Belgium SA-22 rimfire rifle made in 1963. It's in perfect condition and is a real good shooting gun.

My most recent purchase was a Citori Lightening .410.

So now I have 3 Brownings back in my safe and they are all really wonderful guns. You never know what jumps up and makes it a necessity to liquidate material items for financial emergencies. I just hope I can hang on to these Brownings this time.

I'm retired now and have downsized from all the real financial pressures, so hopefully I can enjoy these new "finds" for a long time.

Rod
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!
  3. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Rod, welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!! look forward to hearing your experience and feedback from the various Browning's you have owned over the years. All the Best.

BTK