New Registering Members Please Read.

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Ranger6, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Ok folks when you register to be a new member, you will be asked your age. If you fail to fill that out correctly, you will be put on hold. You will receive an email from me about your membership. If you reply, then I will approve you. One member decided to make himself 100 years old. Nice try he got the email. I can do math so, be honest and things will go pretty smooth. There is a legit reason for your age. If anyone needs to discuss then reach out. Thanks Ranger6
    ShooterGranny likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I am still getting lots of questions about posting pictures, so I have made this a sticky and moved it to the top. The error message isn't going away until the update is completed. I have no word on when the update will happen, so a word to the wise is to get a picture hosting site account and learn to post pictures with that site. It is very easy and works well.
  3. Tinyman

Tinyman .410

upload_2023-7-24_13-31-15.png

Cut & Paste works too.
    Rudolph31 and Ranger6 like this.
  4. John Kingsley

John Kingsley Copper BB

I freely admit that I am a real technotard. I want to ask a question about a Browning I have and I don’t know how to do that.
  5. Ranger6

Are you needing to add pictures?