New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Bruce, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Bruce

Bruce Copper BB

Hello, my name is Bruce Hamlin and I just recently found this site as one of my articles has been posted here. viewtopic.php?f=103&t=595

I truly hope the article can be of assistance to someone interested in the history of the BLR's. I am a die hard Browning rifle fan. I am currently working on some other articles which will include the Browning BPR's (pump rifles). If the owner/moderator/aministrators will allow, I would like to invite those w/ pump rifle interests to www.pumprifle.org to expand our knowledge of Browning pump rifles. I would also like to point out www.leverguns.com, which is a site dedicated to leverguns with a lot of information about the Browning line of lever guns.
  2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We appreciate the time and effort you put into your articles. Its great to have another die hard Browning owner on board. By all means invite members to join your sites and feel free to post up any and all articles where you see fit.
  3. Bruce

Bruce Copper BB

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Bruce !!

We can always use more info on Browning rifles...thanks for posting.
  5. cotnmouth

cotnmouth Copper BB

Hello fellow browning gun owners.I found this forum looking for some troubleshooting answers. I think this will be good to talk to other people that are smarter than i am about firearms. thanks.I am a handy able truck driver that likes to hunt and like guns and etc.
  6. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the Brownng Owner Community!!!
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum cotnmouth !!

My father drove trucks for a living...Teamsters Local 107.