new member from NC

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by LChaney, Aug 10, 2016.

1. LChaney

LChaney Copper BB

I recently purchased my 4th A5 a 1966 Sweet 16 and found this forum and thought it might be a good place to find the vent rib barrels that I need for the 16 and one of the light 12's that I have. I have found that the marketplace has nothing in it. I was just curious as to is that because I am new and can't see this area or is there really just isn't anything for sale here.
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

3. LChaney

LChaney Copper BB

I have already ordered a new recoil spring and a new trigger for my Sweet 16 from them. I really had wanted a vent rib Sweet 16 but just didn't want to pony up the price on the ones that I found. I also have a light 12 that I inherited from my Brother that has a Poly Choke on it and have been looking for a vent rib barrel for it as well.
  4. LChaney

LChaney Copper BB

Is it normal for there to be nothing in the marketplace for sale?
  5. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

I think so, I don't check it very often. But Sweet Sixteen barrels aren't commonly for sale anywhere.
  6. LChaney

LChaney Copper BB

I suppose I should share what brought me here in the first place. I own, inherited, and have bought recently 3 A 5 light 12's (58,68,71), 1 Sweet 16(66) and a unknown date SA 22
  7. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Cool! Looking forward to pictures on n the Auto-5 forum.
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum LC !!

Enjoy our community...