New Member from MN

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by MHGold10, May 8, 2017.

1. MHGold10

MHGold10 Copper BB

Hello everyone from Minnesota. Like most people here that I've read introductions on, I'm a fan of the genius of Mr. Browning. Primarily I enjoy shooting their shotguns, and specifically they are one of the few companies that still make a 10 gauge. So I'm always hoping to meet fellow enthusiasts. I found this web forum researching the problems with the Dura Touch finish that everyone was having. Good news if anyone sees this and is running into the "sticky stock" problem. Browning takes it back and refinishes no questions asked. Bad news is that there is about an 8 month turn around time.
    Rob poston and SHOOTER13 like this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...
  3. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Welcome to the forums!
    I have heard about the infamous "Dura"touch (note the quotes around "Dura" ;-) ), but have not experienced it-personally. You would think that Browning would refer you directly to their sourced rubberizer for repairs. It is unacceptable to ask customers to lose their entire firearm for 2/3rd of a year.
    Good luck with it!
  4. MHGold10

MHGold10 Copper BB

I'll let you know how it turns out. Function wise it is still great. I think I'm going to wait until after the season next year just because ...2/3 of a year like you say.
    Rob poston likes this.