New member from AZ

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Century Limited, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Century Limited

Century Limited Copper BB

Hello to all. I must introduce myself as one that does not spend lots of time on boards, and unfortunately has little knowledge to aid in discussions. I do appreciate the knowledge that those who indeed know what they are talking about have to share. Since I am not one of them, I tend to not say much and simply take in the information given by using the search box as much as possible. I am guilty of not logging in a lot on boards, so I apologize if someone were to ask a question and it takes much time for me to reply.

I believe that John Moses Browning was the most talented gun designer ever and that without his contributions, the US likely would not have fared so well in war.

My love for Browning firearms began at age 12 when I shot my first deer with my dad's BLR 81 243. I passed the love for Browning firearms on to my daughter at age 8 when I bought her a BL-22. She has since received a BPS 20 ga youth and ladies shotgun and a 1911-22 as Christmas gifts. She received a B92 44 mag for high school graduation, and a 1911-380 as an early college graduation. It seems that as parents we tend to live our dreams through our children. I believe in giving my children gifts that will be cherished for years before being passed on to my grandchildren.

I have not had much luck getting my wife interested in firearms in over 20 years of marriage. After convincing her to purchase the 1911-380 for my daughter on April 9, and taking her to the range to shoot it on April 14, she has shown interest in getting one of her own. I guess it only takes shooting one once to get you hooked. Maybe twice in my wife's case as she shot my daughters BL 22 once before.

On another positive note, I submitted my save the tax rebate online at 9 pm on Saturday the 9th and received a check today on the Monday the 18th. They obviously cut the check and mailed it out in less than 4 days.

great guns and great customer service...
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...