New guy

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by skitter_pop, Dec 2, 2014.

1. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

Hey there from North Carolina! I own a Superposed Trap, Superposed Skeet, Browning semi auto 22 w Browning scope and an 12 gauge A5 Magnum shotgun. Looking to get into this forum to share and mainly to ask questions, since I just acquired all of these guns.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!

How about a pic or two of all those Brownings...!?
  3. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

Ok. Just took some. You gotta use photobucket? Let's see if I can figure this out
  4. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

Ok i have done photobucket on another forum. I have pics on photobucket , but cant copy and paste the url. Any help would be appreciated
  5. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

6. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

Ok, so I'm not exactly sure how I did that. But feel free to stroll thru my library on photobucket. I've got nothing to hide. There are close ups of all for guns in subsequent pictures. Either left or right. The bulk of the other pics are of food cooked on my Big Green Egg
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

OK skitter_pop !!

Not exactly the way to do it...but the first pic that came up from your link...I just copied and pasted into this post.

Right way is to make a file...call it "GUNS" for example...and then put your cursor on the top right hand corner of the pic to be used and it will provide a "Share Links" option, which you choose and then a box will come up and you just click on the third (last) option that says "IMG"...the box will say "COPIED"...and then you come back here and do a right click and choose 'PASTE" to insert the link into your post.

(Simpler to do then to type out the instructions here just now...)

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
  8. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

like this[​IMG]
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  9. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

Yes! Thanks Shooter 13
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  10. skitter_pop

skitter_pop .22LR

Here are the close ups of the 1967 12 gauge A5Magnum , the semi auto 22, the 1969 Superposed Skeet, and the Superposed trap
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. Yup, that Skeet gun is HOT with Salt, but it can be fixed. Just need Time and Money.
  12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Good job skitter_pop !!

Nice lookin' firearms...