New guy from Indiana

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Hank in Indiana, Jul 2, 2013.

1. This a great site, I'm glad to be a member. I live in south central In. Bought my first Browning in 1968. My favorite is a 81 BLR in 450 marlin. Indiana has changed its legal deer cartridges over the last few years that allow the 450 if I cut .300" off the case length. It makes an excellent deer shooter. I found this site looking to see if Browning made a BAR in 358 win or 450 m. They don't , what a shame, so I'll continue to use the BLR. I'm not sure of what I can contribute but I have been a reloader for 43 years.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey hank, welcome to the browning owners community!! Would love to see some pictures of your BLR when you get a chance. I just started getting into reloading so I am sure I will have some questions to bounce off you. All the best.

BTK
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.