New from SW Ohio

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by mgars, Dec 10, 2022.

1. mgars

mgars .22LR

Good evening!

I'm new to the forum and glad I found you guys and gals! I'm in SW Ohio and have my grandfather's Belgian made Browning Auto 5 Magnum with various barrels, hard suitcase, and soft case. Realized I didn't have all the friction rings, so glad to find this forum and the recommendation for Art's Gun Shop.

Headed for a round of sporting clays tomorrow for the last day of the season. I've been trap shooting, but this will be a first for sporting clays.

Looking forward to all the resources and great discussions!
    KyBoB likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

3. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Welcome from Southwest Idaho (formerly from the south side of Chicago). A great bunch of folks here, and virtually no drama.
    Buy another safe now. How about a picture of that grand old A5?!! Any idea what year is was born?
    I happen to dabble in A5s.......
  4. mgars

mgars .22LR

Thanks for the welcome! That's how I like life - no drama!
    Haha I know - I'm looking at O/U and 20gauge as well. I will get pics up soon. It's 70V date prefix, so 1970 I think.
    Embarrassingly, I got up on my first stand for sporting clays and the trigger WOULDN't budge! Been a few years since I shot it last, so it's off to the smith for a once over.
  5. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Giday from Down Under
    No matter what part of the world Sporting Clays is challenging and fun.
    Enjoy busting the clay discs!
  6. mgars

mgars .22LR

Thank you and happy new year!