New forum member

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Setters4life, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Setters4life

Setters4life .270 WIN

Hello all! New member from New Jersey. Big fan of Browning guns (hmm, maybe all guns in general,) upland hunting and trout fishing. I've been known to deer hunt and turkey hunt too. I tagged along with my dad one day woodcock hunting when I was five and I've been hooked on the outdoors ever since.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Setters, welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!!
  3. Armymark

Armymark .22LR

what kind of setters? I love grouse hunting and have a English pup on the way.
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.

BTW I am a Veterinarian in NY and always love seeing a good working dog like a hunting Setter.
  5. Setters4life

Setters4life .270 WIN

Thanks everyone.

I'll post some pics of my English Setter in the hunting photo gallery. (He's 10 now.)
  6. Armymark

Armymark .22LR

great...
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Setters4life !!
  8. RickP

RickP .22LR

Hello and welcome from Edmonton Alberta. Moving soon to the NJ area. Wife is in Freehold, I work Oilfield in western Canada ( its complicated) Just adopted a Black Lab from Georgia, so far at 20 weeks she amazes us.
  9. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

hey RickP, Welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!!
  10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum RickP...