Just bought my first (of many) Browning

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by seamus30, Oct 23, 2011.

1. seamus30

seamus30 .22LR

Hi, My name is Gerald and I live in west/central Alberta. I just got a .308 BLR and so far I love it. I'll be honest, the biggest selling feature for me was how nice it looked. I was impressed with the attention to detail and workmanship that went into the gun. I got it at Cabelas and since I'm a leftie the selection is always limited when you buy off the shelf but I think I got a winner here.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Gerald, welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. The BLR is a great rifle to own, like you said the attention to detail that Browning puts into their firearms is truly something incomparable. Would love to see some pics of the BLR when you get a chance.
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to Browning Owners Forum seamus30 !!

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say we can't wait to see some pictures of your new Browning BLR .308 ! ;)
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
  5. br6ppc

br6ppc Copper BB

Glad to see another BLR owner. I absolutely love my 358 BLR. I would love it even more if the trigger was as easy to lighten as the A-Bolt. I will just live with the trigger for now. The rifle will group extremely well as is. I hope you have great success with your 308. Did you get the pistol grip or straight grip?
  6. seamus30

seamus30 .22LR

Hi br, I have the pistol grip version. There is a picture of it in the photo and video gallery. I love my BLR too, its a pleasure to shoot and like you said very accurate. I have a good feeling Santa will bring me a Zeiss scope to go on top of it, I'll post another picture once I get it mounted.