Hi, i'm new on here.

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by moonwillow1945, Nov 15, 2011.

1. moonwillow1945

moonwillow1945 Copper BB

Hi, my name is Alan,i'm 66 years young,and live in a small village in the southeast of the UK.I'm into rifle shooting, mostly vermin, foxes and hopefully some muntjac and Chinese water deer with my eagerly awaited Browning X bolt in .223. I also shoot pigeons,crows,rooks and magpies with shotguns.

Alan :)
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum moonwillow1945 !!

Let's see some pics of those firearms Alan... ;)
  3. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.
  4. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!
  5. moonwillow1945

moonwillow1945 Copper BB

I can post a few piccies of my rifles that I have at the moment,still waiting for my firearms licence to be returned so i can get my X Bolt.

Ruger 77/22 .22lr and a big dog fox that I shot at 20yards.

Cz 527.204 Varmint

Cz .22WMR. Just SOLD.

I also have a Cz 527 in .22Hornet (but no pictures at the moment)

As soon as I can i'll post pictures of my Browning.

Attached Files:

6. moonwillow1945

moonwillow1945 Copper BB

And here is my Cz 527 .22Hornet.

Attached Files:

7. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Nice collection, look forward to seeing pictures of your x bolt!
  8. moonwillow1945

moonwillow1945 Copper BB

Change of plans, I went to the gunshop to pay the balance on an X Bolt,and whilst in the shop the guy behind the counter offered me a 6month old A Bolt(new £500) that had fired 40 rounds,complete with moderator (worth £225),bipod(worth £100),6-24x50 richter scope(around £150) for £550,a saving of nearly £300 just on the X Bolt alone,needless to say i snapped it up. Just waiting for my b****y licence to come back from the Firearms Licencing Dept.
    As soon as I get it i'll post some pictures.

9. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

wow what an awesome deal. cant wait for the pics. sounds like you got yourself a sweet gun!!