hello

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by DGDM, Jan 6, 2023.

1. DGDM

DGDM Copper BB

Hi, I just joined the forum, pretty much to get some advice on my salt wood browning. I have an active thread on it. my salty rifle is a beautiful 22-250 that I have had for about 25 years and has slowly become a rust magnet.

I also recently bought a micro BPS 20 gauge because I have a kid who is pretty keen but is unfortunately left handed and my older boy though not so keen is right handed, so the BPS seemed like a good idea to keep them away from my favourite bunny and grouse gun which is a yildiz SxS 20 gauge. most other stuff I have is remington, 870, fieldmaster and 7600 - I liked the idea very much of having an near identical action and safety for both shotgunning, .22 and my moose gun. My guns are hunting tools and I like it when they look nice but I have no use for a gun that I am afraid to scratch.

I live on a farm in Southern Ontario and hunt whatever I can.

nice to meet you
    David
    Rudolph31 and KyBoB like this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir.
  3. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho says Hi and welcome. You will like it here, if Brownings are your thing. Virtually zero drama, good people.
    Buy another safe now.