hello, i'm Oddshot

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by oddshot, Feb 18, 2012.

1. oddshot

oddshot Copper BB

Oddshot
    i'm a new member here who has owned a browning trombone 22 open sight, for many years.

my shooting mostly revolves around hunting rabbits,....., cats and foxes... if i'm lucky.

I live in north west victoria in australia.

other arms include a voere 22 with scope, most used, and a rem 788 in 222 with scope. A side by side shotgun is on the way too.

recently i have become more interested in getting my arms into best condition. Accurising they say.
    this led to a trigger job on the Voere, beautiful now, and getting the browing trombone tightened in the takedown join. howeverthe trigger is very very heavy making it harder to shoot.

Thus i hope someone might have some working knowledge on the issue.

I also wonder bout putting a scope on it, but seems a shame as it's lines are so sleek.

thanks
    Oddshot
  2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Re: hello, i'm Sam

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.

Hopefully we can help get to the bottom of your issue.
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

G'Day...and Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum oddshot !!
  4. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!!
  5. oddshot

oddshot Copper BB

thanks for the welcome,
    saw an old ''dirty' trombone the other day, when picking up a shotty. tempting to "project gun" it.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Cool...looking forward to that...could you post a before and after with a few words on what you're doing for the members here...?!

Thanks !!
  7. oddshot

oddshot Copper BB

picking up the old dirty looking trombone may take a while to happen.{ Another gun would not make my lady happy at present!!!} though it is inspirational as i am very fond of the 22 trombone and would ideally have one scoped, one open sight.

not too sure what i can do for the members except share general knowledge where i can.

not able to post photos yet.

thanks ODDSHOT
  8. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

thanks for the info oddshot and glad to have you in our growing community...