Hello from Greene County, SW PA

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Ken., Dec 27, 2016.

1. Ken.

Ken. Copper BB

I have been shooting since 1957, actually before that if you count BB Guns. Reloading since 1964, (Lyman 310 45acp). First center fire rifle, 1958 was a SMLE No 4 Mark1, bought in Gimbles department store in Pittsburgh, PA. It was on a table in the Sporting Goods department, with SMLE rifles and jungle carbines. Brought the rifle and 50 rounds of 303 Brit, walked out of the store, got on the streetcar and took it home. I was 17, and no one ever looked twice. Anyway, I have a 1911 380 Black Label on the way, and thought that I needed to be on a Browning Forum. Concealed Carry since 1966, started with a PPK, now carry a S&W 360 loaded with 125gr 357 mag. Was using 38+P, but tried the 357, and is not bad so decided to load all 5 with the 357. Shoot it every few weeks, as we are rural and have 18 acres, and steel plates. Other addictions, Dogs, Ham Radio, RC aircraft, fast cars and fast motorcycles, which I can't any longer ride.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Ken !!

Enjoy our community...
    Ken. likes this.
  3. Ken.

Ken. Copper BB

Sorry for the multi paragraphs in the original post. I can still drive fast, 2011 John Cooper Works Mini.