Browning Centennial set

Discussion in 'Discontinued Browning Models' started by Evan, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Evan

Evan Copper BB

I have inherited a Browning Centennial set and was wondering the value. The set is complete except for the over and under shotgun. The centennial set has the Jonathan Browning Centennial Mountian rifle 50 caliber muzzle loader in the wooden box, the three knife piece set with wooden box, the Centennial B-92, and the Browning Hi Power in the wooden box. All serial numbers match. I don't believe any of them have been shot. They are all in like new condition, no marks or scratches. Any idea of the value of this 4 out of 5 set?
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome Evan...!!

Can't help with your question...but, I'm sure some member here will know.
    Evan likes this.
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Do you have any pictures to show us...?!
  4. Evan

Evan Copper BB

I tried to post one but it said the file was too large. Let me do some investigating on how to make it smaller. Each of the guns appears to have never been used. I can't find any scratches or marks. The only thing I see is some discoloration in the muzzle loader barrel.
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Well...a couple of FREE Image Hosting Sites are IMGUR and Photo Bucket.

You register...upload your pics to the site...edit / save...download to any site.

Try IMGUR first...Photo Bucket can be a quagmire.

Best size for this site IS no larger than 600 x 600 pixels...

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2017
  6. Evan

Evan Copper BB

https://imgur.com/a/l9eB1

Ok, let me know if this works. Just a few quick pics with the cell phone camera and terrible light.
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

That kinda worked...read into it more and you'll be able to have them appear here

BTW: Good looking set.