Need a 1911-380 holster.

Discussion in 'Browning 1911 - 380 Handgun' started by In The Ten Ring, Jul 16, 2023.

1. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

(Been a long time since I've been here.....been busy with life, a new business, and getting married).

Well the wife LOVES the Browning 1911 380 I bought her and she wants a holster.

Which makers do such a holster?

Looking for strong side kydex for starters. Thinking about an Andrews Leather MacDaniel strong side if we can't find anything else (long wait time on Andrews).

It's the no rail 4.25 inch Black Label two tone.

Thanks!
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome back sir. The 1911 section has some good folks that check in so hopefully they will be able to give some good advice. Thanks for checking in again.
    In The Ten Ring likes this.
  3. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

Thanks man. I am not sure how long it's been since I was last on....2016?
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Wow that is a long time. Well lots has changed since then, hopefully you will find we have grown for the better.
  5. JimCunn

JimCunn .270 WIN

Azula 938L
    El Paso Saddlery/Tom ThreePersons/Open Toe/Thumbstrap/exposed trigger
  6. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

7. ShooterGranny

ShooterGranny .270 WIN

I have one each: .380 and 22. A friend made me a beautiful leather holster which fits both guns. If you bought your wife the two tone, please get her a nice leather holster to go with it. Several recommendations above, and it will be worth waiting a while to get a nice one.

I do carry a couple of my smaller guns in Kydex, IWB, but I much prefer leather for OWB! In addition to the above recommendations, Wright Leather Works makes a pancake style "Predator" model.
    https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/collections/all-products/products/predator-pancake-holster
  8. 2011dude

2011dude Copper BB

https://www.swordslingerleather.com/

try this guy....he made a gorgeous leather holster for my Wilson Combat EDCX9. He wasn't. that expensive either, custom fitted for the type gun. His Dad, Bill dyer also makes holsters, but he's slower to get it to you....they both have a strong following in the 1911/2011 world....good luck!!!