New here today

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Lynn Truesdell, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Lynn Truesdell

Lynn Truesdell Copper BB

As the recent buyer of a new Browning X-Bolt White Gold Medallion .308 I thought it'd be nice if I knew what others think of their Browning rifles and what I should learn about mine.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2024
    KyBoB likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir, if you need help posting pictures let me know. Sent you a PM
  3. Lynn Truesdell

Lynn Truesdell Copper BB

I did reply back.
    Thank You,
    Lynn
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

yes sir, right back to you.
  5. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Hi From Down Under 10 000 miles south. Really good site here and lot of helpful people visit regular. Plenty of knowledge to draw from
    Enjoy the site
  6. Big Max

Big Max .22LR

Congrats on your new rifle. I'm sure you will get alot of pleasure out of it. .308 is a great caliber. The nice thing about it is that if you are on a hunt and find yourself running short on shells, you can go into almost any country store that sells ammo and find it on the shelf. You cant do that with some of the new calibers they are always coming up with. I have 3 Browning rifles and love them all. 45-70 Highwall, .22 A-bolt and a 30-06 Safari Grade bolt.