Browning Auto 5 Shotguns the Belgian FN Production

Discussion in 'Browning Literature and Books' started by Auzzie, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

This hard cover coffee book by HM Shirley and Anthony Vanderlinden as an absolute must for anybody interested in A 5’s
    Referred to as “the bible” on this site in many posts it comprehensively covers anything and everything A5 and is the “go to “ reference and resource book on the subject.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2024
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I would love to have this book, but last time I checked it was really pricy. The search continues.
  3. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Prices have gone up. And used copies on Amazon are going for more than new editions signed by the author. My advice is to bite the bullet. When it goes out of print, $130 is going to seem like a bargain — if you can find one at all. Look at what’s happened to Schwing’s book on the Superposed.

https://www.fnbrowning.com/browning-auto-5-shotguns
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

I have a signed copy. It IS the "bible" when it comes to Auto 5s....and basic FN history.
  5. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I think I was looking on Amazon too. I remember like 250. That 130 isn’t so bad. Guess I need to order one and get it over with. Thanks for the link.
    Rudolph31 likes this.