New Member AR

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Tim878, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Tim878

Tim878 Copper BB

Hello everyone. My name is Tim and I’m a new member. I became a Browning fan at an early age. Growing up, my Dad only had 2 guns. A Winchester pump action .22 short with electrical tape around the cracked stock which he purchased in the late 1940’s with cotton chopping/picking money and a 16ga A-5 my Mom gave him in 1957 for their 1st anniversary. That A-5 was his pride and joy aside from family.

I am a big fan of BLR’s and most of my deer hunting is with a pre 81 in 358 win. Hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holiday season.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir. The auto 5 is a favorite around here for sure
  3. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Wow, two Auto5 fans in a day!!!! Welcome and Hi from southwest Idaho (formerly from the south side of Chicago). A whole bunch of good people here, a tonne of information and no drama. Buy another safe now, and keep on with those Auto5s!!
  4. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Neat intro and background story. The tale behind the gun is always fascinating. Enjoy the site.
  5. Tim878

Tim878 Copper BB

Thank you for the welcome! Browning are addictive and I have a real weakness for the craftsmanship found in those old Belgiums.