New member - Poconos, PA

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Drums4money, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Drums4money

Drums4money Copper BB

Greetings from the Poconos.
    Winter's coming fast, and that means more tine at the range.

Sporting (hunting & fishing) family background, and have gotten back into range shooting after many years.

Wife has .22 & 9mm pistols. I also enjoy shooting a .22 and .380's. The Browning 1911 380 is new to me, and I'm spending some time finding it's preferred diet. . .also learning about the occasional quirk like the magazine tuning. All-in-all it's a beautiful piece that I look forward to growing the shot count over the coming months.

House full of dogs, and motorcycles in the garage for fair weather days

By day I work for the guitar company down in Nazareth, PA.

Regards,
    Scott
    KyBoB likes this.
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Welcome sir. Interesting job. What do you do there?
  3. Drums4money

Drums4money Copper BB

Product introduction. Part of the product development group. I work with design, engineering, manufacturing, legal, and marketing on all new products. Fun gig. Prior to that I had the custom shop.
    Ranger6 likes this.
  4. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho and formerly from the south side of Chicago says Hi and Welcome! A great bunch of people here, with tons of information and zero drama. Buy yourself another safe now.
    Drums4money likes this.
  5. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Giday from 10 000 miles due South. Good site here and wealth of knowledge amongst the users.
    Spent time working in PA late 2000's around Shippensburg , Gettysburg region. Nice place , lots of history around the countryside to look at and take in.
    Drums4money likes this.