Gunsmith with one question

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Pat Hagar, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Pat Hagar

Pat Hagar Copper BB

I have a customer that wanted the trigger replaced on his hi power. When he sent it to me it turned out to be a hi power clone Feg PJK 9mm. Before I order the trigger I would like to know if anyone can tell me if it is a drop in fit or if not can it be adapted to the Feg. I checked with Brownells' and even there gun tech didn't know.

Respectfully,
    Pat Hagar
    DadsEchelon likes this.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Pat !!

Enjoy the forum...
  3. Pat Hagar

Pat Hagar Copper BB

Better late than never. I am not much for using forums and this might be the only time I am here. As mentioned above I have been an FFL 07, 02 SOT, and law enforcement armorer for more than 30 years. In the past I have found that forum users have a lot of useful information that cannot be found elsewhere. After I try all my usual places of information and UTube I go to the forums.

Respectfully,
    Pat Hagar
    Arizona Tactical Firearms (ATF)
  4. DadsEchelon

DadsEchelon Copper BB

Hello Pat, I admit I'm rookie at this, but why can't I see any responses to your post?
  5. Pat Hagar

Pat Hagar Copper BB

I am new to this forum also and I have no idea about the response. I went ahead and ordered the trigger, it fit perfectly and is an exact exchange. I was only trying to see if anyone knew this before I ordered it and maybe had to return it.
    So now if anyone wants to try it they know it will fit.

Respectfully,
    Pat Hagar
    Arizona Tactical Firearms (ATF)
    Deer Hunter likes this.
  6. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

I think no one replied because no one knew. NOW WE DO! Thanks!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  7. Pat Hagar

Pat Hagar Copper BB

Happy if I was some help to others, information is usually helpful.

Respectfully,
    Pat Hagar