Hello Browning Owners

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Claudio Garcia, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Claudio Garcia

Claudio Garcia Copper BB

My name is Claudio Garcia and I'm new to this forum. I live in Houston, Texas, I'm 66 years young and have recently retired after workings for 41 years in Public Eduction in various school districts throughout the great state of Texas. The last 21 years were as a high school principal. I've recently returned to hunting, shooting, fishing, golfing, and other outdoor activities that I had put on the back burner as a result of a very demanding, and time-consuming occupation. I'm the proud owner of a Browning X-Bolt, stainless stalker, in 270 WSM. I've also started re-loading and I enjoy trying new loads to maximize the potential of my X-Bolt 270 WSM, as well as for my other rifles. I really enjoy load development and also expirementing with COAL in order to get the best accuracy possible from my rifles. I found out about this forum as I was doing research for my next Browning rifle. I'm considering purchasing a Browning BLR in 7mm-08 caliber. Any advice that anyone has for me on the subject of the BLR is greatly appreciated. I know that there exists a forum on that topic already, so I will be visiting that forum very soon.
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Claudio !!

Enjoy our community...
  3. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Hi Claudio! Welcome to the forums!
  4. Claudio Garcia

Claudio Garcia Copper BB

Thank you Rob.