RELOADING SHOTSHELLS LEE LOAD-All SHOTGUN CARTRIDGE

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by DHonovich, Aug 17, 2010.

1. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2019
  2. E4x4Eric

E4x4Eric .22LR

I've been thinking about reloading ,but I don't shoot enought to justify it...
  3. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

I am the exact same way. I shoot enough where I want to start reloading but not enough to make it truly worth while.
  4. FOX3

FOX3 .22LR

I think if I could find the equipment for cheap enough then I'd get started. Even if it was used equipment.
  5. Upland Special

Upland Special Copper BB

The Load All 2 is cheap. Components are pretty cheap too. This loader is good for folk who want to get into reloading on the cheap or for those who are inexperienced. It is not for high volume shooters, but is good for the guy who wants to do a box or two.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

I don't know...

Shotshells are still pretty cheap in my neck of the woods...and sales on 12 guage plentiful.

Did consider reloading .45acp once...and that's what I shoot the most. Next would be .223, and I buy that in bulk...two / three cases a pop if the sale is good...mostly at gun shows...which come around every other month 'round here.
  7. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I have debating with my buddy on whether it would be worth to get a reloader. I shoot about 50 rounds a weekend but i still dont think i should enough to make it worth while...
  8. florizark

florizark Copper BB

Lee load all is the only shotshell press I have from the 70's when I was loading for the buddies. It is a great tool, not high volume, simple to operate, very reliable. Shop for one if looking for economy, other loaders are more versatile and faster,& larger volume. IF you have determined to reload shotshells, it is not a bad idea, volume is the biggest draw back,(it does NOT lend itself to custom loads, can't change the charge bars very much,) but I still find them in garage sales, or the occasional gun show for under $50. If we decide to start shooting more shells I will probably purchase a higher volume loader, but for now Lee load all will work just fine. Hasn't been used for 5 years or so. Keep shootin'
  9. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator

I moved these posts here to this new section.
    Cheers!!