What kind of Shooting Vest do you wear?

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by Billythekid, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/product ... _id=105356

Browning Sporter Mesh Shooting Vest (Black/Brown, Right Hand)

$64.99

Polyester mesh front and back • Polyester and cotton twill trim • Full-length quilted shooting patch with sewn-in REACTAR™ pad pocket (pad sold separately) • Button tab waist • Two-way front zipper • Claymaster embroidered pocket and back yoke • Interior security pocket

[​IMG]
  2. Billythekid

3. Billythekid

http://www.browning.com/products/catalo ... ting-Vests

Broken Birds Shooting Vest

$54.99

Description: Mesh body for ventilation • Full-length twill shooting patch with internal REACTAR™ pad pocket (pad sold separately) • Four large shell pockets • Bar tacks at stress points • Side tab adjustments • Large rear pocket for hulls and other gear • Claymaster logo on back

[​IMG]
  4. Billythekid

http://www.bob-allen.com/inventoryD.asp ... 40M&CatId={D94597E6-44E0-4BA3-B2DA-549C1000C4DF}

Bob Allen Mesh Shooting Vest

$50.00

Tightly woven cotton twill with mesh for warmer weather. Features padded gun pads, choke tube pocket and side tab adjustment. Bellowed pockets and extra two shell loops for spares. Available in Left and Right handed styles.

[​IMG]
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Not exactly a "sportmans" vest for clays...but it serves it purpose for 3 gun !!

VOODOO Tactical...

[​IMG]
  6. danflorz

danflorz Copper BB

There is such an enormous array of hunting clothes with so many different camouflage patterns. Now that I am doing more hunting, I really want to buy some "real" hunting clothes as opposed to the old army surplus camo I have worn in the past. There are so many kinds. I need some real rubber boots, pants, jacket, and I want them all to have a matching pattern on them.
  7. Dallas_CMT

Dallas_CMT .270 WIN

I like the look of that Broken Birds vest. But getting camo would probably be a good idea.

Currently I have a very old sand brown colored dove vest with a rubber rear pouch, and elastic loops on the front that holds 24 shells. I'd rather just have two front pockets. Choke tube holders are a plus.
  8. For my hunting accessories I generally shop from back40trding, as here I can get a wide range of clothing and accessories. I love to shop from browning for my hunting stuffs.
  9. tangy003

tangy003 Copper BB

Browning trapper creek
  10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Got pictures Tangy...!?
  11. tangy003

tangy003 Copper BB

Mine is the tan and black version. Pic below
  12. tangy003

tangy003 Copper BB

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Very nice...
  14. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

I have a Browning vest that I used once. Now my better half has claimed it (though too big for her). I mainly just use a field jacket in the winter, and a tee shirt in the summer, with a Browning shell pouch on my hip.