Post Your EDC Blade

Discussion in 'Knives' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, May 30, 2011.

1. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Global Moderator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

My EDC is the Boker Subclaw.

I work in an office, so the Subclaw is perfect for everyday use in an place where a larger knife might attract undue attention from others who don't quite share my enthusiasm for sharp things. It's perfect for opening envelopes, blister packs, and shipping boxes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a perfect fit for that little top jeans pocket. I carry this thing everywhere even when I'm off work and also carrying a larger primary blade.
  2. LAZY EYED SNIPER

When I'm on my own time, I carry my custom bi-tone M1911 knife I had made for my Kimber Ultra CDP II...

[​IMG]
  3. LAZY EYED SNIPER

I also carry my Zero Tolerance 0350 every once in a while...

[​IMG]
  4. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

5. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Words of a wise man! My dad said the same thing. He alwways carried a jack knife, handkerchief, and a pocket watch.

(Oh, and a roll of fruit flavored Certs that he would place on his dresser in the evening when he took off his day clothes. Every evening, he would put his contents on the dresser as he changed out of his slacks, including the Certs. Thankfully, dad either did not notice, or else never filed charges for all the Certs I stole fron his rolls as a kid, lest I would serve hard time for grand larceny. I must have snarfled ten thousand bucks worth of those tiny little mints over the years of my childhood! ;-) ).
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  6. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

Thanks man. Today I actually have on a real "fighting" knife as in Mini KABAR.

Certs! I used to carry those! Until I carried them to India and they melted. Yes Certs melt in India. I switched to chewing gum and later to sugar free chewing gum.

I think I'll start a "show us your daily load out thread." Mine may shock some viewers. :cool:
    Rob poston likes this.
  7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

My EDC knife...bought two on the road ( TDY ) for the DoD...at different times. One in Seattle and one in Denver.

[​IMG]

Always bought a good knife and a Zippo Lighter when on travel for the government...have quite a collection.
    Rob poston likes this.
  8. gomer_pyle

gomer_pyle .22LR

I had a Gerber LST in my pocket every day for about thirty years before I lost it. I immediately bought another. It's small and light enough to practically disappear in a pocket yet big and strong enough to do real work. I originally bought it for backpacking because of its lightness and complete corrosion resistance but it quickly became my every day knife.

Attached Files: