Browning A-Bolt Rifle Accessories

Discussion in 'Browning A-Bolt Rifle' started by Billythekid, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Here is the place to talk about any and all accessories for your Browning A-Bolt Rifle.
  2. fyrproof1

fyrproof1 Copper BB

I purchased a used A Bolt in 7mm Rem Mag and the seller told me it had a BOSS muzzle brake. I got a good enough price so that it doesn't matter that I didn't check, but attached is a pic of what is on it. Can anyone help ID it and verify that, if I did buy a BOSS CR (I don't really want the brake) that it would thread on to the barrel. In other words, do the threads here look like the threads on a BOSS capable barrel?

According to the serial number the gun is a 1994 - Composite Stalker - A Bolt II - I believe the first year they made the II and the BOSS system.

Thanks

Attached Files:

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum fyrproof1 !!

Sorry, I can't help you with that question, but stand by...someone will have a notion here.
  4. fyrproof1

fyrproof1 Copper BB

Thanks...here is a second pic in case someone needs a rough measurement.

Attached Files:

5. fyrproof1

fyrproof1 Copper BB

6. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

thanks for the info Fyrproof, i am sure your not the only person with that question.
  7. joseph.hernandez

joseph.hernandez Copper BB

I know Kane who used to make gun chaps went out of business. So I was wondering if anyone else made a gun chap or something similar. I want to keep my wood stock looking as new as it does now. Thanks