transport case/loose forgrip

Discussion in 'Browning Maxus Shotgun' started by Robert, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Robert

Robert Copper BB

What do you all use for a hard case for a maxus i have a hunter. Too bad they do not come with the sport case. Or sell the sport case. browning has a wood case with fake leather for Auto /pump. Any one have this one. Some web sights I go to say a maxus will not fit. Other say all browning autos fit?

My for grip wiggles left and right. Very noticeable. I dont think a 1300.00 dollar gun should d0 this. My buddys remington 1100 is rock solid. I also went to a store today and looked at another hunter and it does not move. Maybe a little if you really try. Looking down it seams to be tighter to the barrel than mine. On mine looking down on it. there is a noticeable gap. Am I putting it together wrong? I have watch many videos. followed the manuel. Put on guard many times and still loose. I did try one fix on the internet and it worked. put felt on both sides where it touches the barrel. I took it off. Not sure if it would put stress on the forarm? Also, I dont think I should have to rig a brand new gun? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

bob
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Robert !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...

Enjoy the forum.
  3. martingreeenwald

martingreeenwald Copper BB

My Maxus came in a plastic hard lockable case.I have the black 3.5 stalker model

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk