SUGGESTIONS

Discussion in 'Browning Owners Site Support' started by Ranger6, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

This is a place for the members to put their idea's. It can be anything that a member would like to see change, added or anything else that requires admin attention. I will monitor this on a daily basis. If it requires a vote from members, then a separate thread will be started. The votes will be for everyone to see. The results of the vote will be posted in the ADMIN CORNER section, as Approved, Disapproved, or No Interest. If anyone has any issues that need my attention, and you don't want to post it public, then send me a PM @Ranger6
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  2. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

There has been an issue that a member sent an email to one of the staff members on the forum about some changes that the member would like to have. No reply was received. So, let me say you will not get a reply from any admin or staff member other than myself (Ranger6). If you need anything site related and want an answer or a change, " I will be your Huckleberry".