Post your favorite Auto 5

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by win7stw, Nov 24, 2020.

1. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I think you mean, this is going to be expensive
    rcatastrophe likes this.
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

It’s only money! Soon you will have a beautiful gun that you’ll be afraid to shoot.
    win7stw likes this.
  3. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Took my favorite gun hunting yesterday. My wife and kids wanted to go with. We walked a few things and only saw one rooster. Decided to walk one more little draw that I’ve walked a hundred times. When I got back to the truck one of my dogs got a nasty cut on one of her legs. An after hours visit to the vet and $615 later she is all fixed up. Anyway she’s done for two weeks and I have a little less gun money.
  4. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Damn Justin that sucks buddy. Sorry to hear about your dog. At that price you need to learn how to do stitches.
  5. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Thanks Rob. We were going to see if my wife’s boss would do it but she was a little to aggressive when we tried gluing it shut
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  6. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Glad your dog is OK. You’ll mis that $615 a lot less than you’d miss your pup.
    antman73 and win7stw like this.
  7. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I hear that. I can remember holding( trying) down a coon dog that got into a mess with a big old coon. My grand dad kept saying” boy, you got to hold that dog so I can stitch her up. Much easier said then done. She was a bluetick, best dog ever, but she wanted no part of that shit.
  8. antman73

antman73 .410

Quick thinking and an expensive trip to the Vet will let that girl hunt another day and thats priceless.