How to get more people involved.

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by Ranger6, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I am on here at least 5 times a day just to check to see if anyone has posted. I have learned a lot and had some great conversations with a few that are like minded. Don’t understand why people post once and then never come back. Not sure what the problem is but, maybe there needs to be a new section called “ one post”. Then I won’t be all pissed off that people never respond. If you post a problem or a question and someone answered it correctly, then many others can learn from it.
    If your pissed off cause your Browning isn’t doing what it’s suppose to then we( most members) are with you, however, if you do get it fixed either by a recommendation from here or from Browning post it so others can read the info also. Just my two cents.
  2. I understand your frustration as I come here often as well just to see if there is anything new. Hopefully it will grow. I try to spread the word about this place to anyone I know who has any interest in Browning firearms.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I really think we need some new ideas and some interaction from the big wigs. I know they are in the bad ground watching, but there are things that could be changed to make it more user friendly. I think one thing that would help would be to make it simple to add pictures. I almost left cause it’s a pain in the ass to add pictures. It always says file to large. Surely that can be fixed. One button to upload pictures. Take this stupid button awayo_O:rolleyes::oops::eek:. Little to old to care about whatever you call these things.
  4. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Posting Pictures again. I am on three of these forums and all of them require a similar procedure. In fact, this site is easier than SGW. It would be nice if they published a tutorial.
  5. Ranger6

Ever put pictures on Facebook? Super easy. All the other forums are outdated also. If this site can’t evolve with time and technology then it will go away also. New people always make comments that it’s difficult to post pictures. Get frustrated and then leave. Ever putting pictures on Imgur is easy.
    And sorry to say no one wants to read through a bunch of post to figure out how to do it. Just put a button that works and don’t say file to big. Done. Simple.
  6. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

This site is slow. But ShotgunWorld and The High Road are not. THR uses the identical procedure as here. SGW is worse. But both sites get dozens of new posts — with pictures — daily. Learn to post pictures, then write the tutorial. Maybe the Mods will make it a sticky.
  7. Ranger6

I am on shotgun world also. So what gives? Why do they have more traffic? Maybe because this site is mostly browning. They are pretty general. Idk
    They do have a lot to offer over there. They have sponsors. I know there newest is able ammo. I buy from them here in Texas. Would be nice to get some help on here from Browning, but I know that’s not gonna happen. Anyone ever try to get MWG on here?
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  8. Ranger6

Looks like the last post from admin was a year ago. The founder has posted recently. I am surprised that neither has made a post here yet.