Help me decide Which Citori to get

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by Bang, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Bang

Bang Copper BB

hey guys,

I'm currently in the market for an over under, and really interested in the 725 high rib sporting or pro edition. However, I don't know how the gun will perform with 5 stand and skeet. please share your experience with the gun if you own one. I don't want to drop that kind of money, then realize that it doesn't preform well.

Thank you in advance!!
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  2. Bang

Bang Copper BB

Come on guys.. I know one of you out there owns one.
  3. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

I've a friend who has a 725. Absolutely beautiful shotgun, and he smokes 'em at Skeet. But I don't know if it's a High Rib, Sporting, or Field. If it were me, I'd make sure I shot one before I spent that much money.
  4. Bang

Bang Copper BB

Thanks for your reply Rudolph. Do you know of any places where they will let me try it out?
  5. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Gun ranges sometimes rent guns. And if you make friends there, you are bound to run into someone who owns one. Not the best answer, I know. But you don't want to rush into this...
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Bang !!

Let's us know when you pick up the new 725...
  7. Bang

Bang Copper BB

Thank you Shooter! I Will share with you guys as soon as I figure out which one to get. I'm still trying to find some feed back on both models.
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

If I owned that particular model(s)...I would chime in Bang !!
  9. RudyN

RudyN Copper BB

I wish I could help, but my Citori is a White Lighting which I really like.

Sent from the Telegraph Office
  10. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Nice telegraph message RudyN !!
  11. CaySea

CaySea .22LR

Bang.....where are you located? I have a high rib sporting 725 that you are welcome to try out. Only catch is it has to be in S Fla. :)
  12. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

My 725 field is my go-to for my over and unders. The Firelite mechanical trigger is a great upgrade over the inertia trigger system (not that I have had many failure to resets with my prior Browning O/U's, mind you), and the shotgun really seems to shoot for itself. I swear, sometimes I think I am shooting laser-guided pellets. ;+) I have popped clays out of the sky that I was sure I missed. Plus, the lower receiver helps in recoil transfer and muzzle rise. Just an all around fantastic shotgun! I only wish they came with more than 3 choke tubes and a nice case.

725.... you won't be disappointed.