Has anyone tried the Crimson Trace lasergrip on the HP?

Discussion in 'Browning Hi Power Handgun' started by In The Ten Ring, Apr 1, 2017.

1. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

Crimson Trace makes excellent laser grips, I have a set on my every day carry S&W J-frame. It's great during low light shooting.

Their laser grip for the Hi Power is a little bit different than what they offer for anything else, does anyone have a set to give us a review?

After a "run in" with what I believe was a three-man-burglar team at 1 AM I want laser grips on all my carry pieces.
  2. Did you post an account of this "run in" somewhere? I'd like to read it.

Sorry, I don't know anything about laser grips.
  3. In The Ten Ring

In The Ten Ring .270 WIN

Let's just say I got home at just the right time. No shots fired, no guns came out, but the bad guys apparently got the message as nobody has seen them around again and the numbers of ATV's going by at all hours between 8PM and dawn immediately went to zero and have been a rarity since.

It would have been three on one but I was so angry I was fine with that (as General Stonewall Jackson said "I would have fought them if they were a million") but I was limited to my Jframe and no reload. I bought a leather pouch for a speed strip from Simply Rugged and put Crimson Trace laser grips on it. My plan is to eventually have laser grips on all six of my carry handguns. Had it come to blows that night, I would have been challenged with iron sights and just five rounds.

Laser grips are probably the best bet at night or low light.

I read some reviews online last night and apparently the laser grips for the HP work really well for most people. I'll try and get a set once the alloy Hi Powers arrive and I have one customized for carry.

Now if anyone here does have experience with the HP and laser grips, join in.