Great Ammo

Discussion in 'Browning BLR Rifle' started by cavmedic, May 5, 2016.

1. cavmedic

cavmedic Guest

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to say hi and show off my beauty. BLR Lt wt SS takedown in 308. I put a zeiss conquest 3-9x 40mc with rapid z reticle on it on Talley qd rings and low profile mounts.
    I love this friggin rifle.

Ammo has been fun to try out and I've used about 13-15 different kinds with good luck on a lot of different types.

I have, however, settled on a dark horse. I am using Outback Ammo's 150gr Swift scirocco II rounds. These rounds shoot just as accurately as the Barnes TTSX and the Sierra Gamekings I bought for $40 a box. Except these beauties are only $20 a box.
    This past winter I was able to drop a 200lb boat (DRT) and had an impressive wound cavity.
    Outback ammo is a subsidiary of ADI and they use premium surplus brass and great bullets in a cost effective manner to both them and us.
    I highly suggest you find some and buy (only comes in 308 and 223) because last year they were $17 a box. They are going up in popularity and price.

Just my 2 cents
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum cavmedic !!

Please introduce yourself to our community in the specific area labeled New Member Welcome Area...

Enjoy the forum.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2016
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

BTW...your image wasn't properly formatted...it's not showing.
  4. cavmedic

cavmedic Guest

Thank you. I need to find a new format to upload it. I have photobucket :/
  5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Photo Bucket works for me...did you use the right format line to copy and paste it...?

Select SHARE
    Box opens and Click on IMG line ( which will auto-copy that line )
    Right click and Paste into post

Easy...
  6. cavmedic

cavmedic Guest

7. cavmedic

cavmedic Guest

Thanks for the help!
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Not a problem ...good looking rifle !!