citori pre-type 1 parts availability

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by jodi weber, Jan 15, 2016.

1. jodi weber

jodi weber Copper BB

i just picked up a browning CITORI--mint condition--12 gauge--28"--fixed chokes(skeet/skeet)--O/U
    not only is it in mint condition but i shoot it very well(skeet) even tho i am a dedicated trap shooter etc
    when researching the serial # i found out that it was manufactured in 1975--which makes it a PRE-TYPE 1 model CITORI!!
    the gun functions flawlessly but here is my dilemma---i always like keeping a few spare parts on hand "just in case"---like firing pins and some assorted springs etc and I'm finding out that these are hard to come by--since my shotgun is an obsolete model etc
    I've tried midwest gun---no luck, --Brownells--no luck-- I've tried Ahlmans--no luck either---but i may have some luck with WESTERN GUN in canada!!
    i would welcome any suggestions, referrals, or ideas on this issue---i love the gun---its in great condition---and i shoot it very well---i just want to keep it around AND keep it serviceable for as long as i can
    thanks in advance
    jdub702
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Jodi !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...

Enjoy the forum .
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest