cheddite primers

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Ranger6, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Auzzie

Auzzie .270 WIN

There is definitely rock hard badged Win 209’s doing the rounds hiding in the 1000 boxes. You get a 100 sleeve that will have the odd 1 or 3 and other 900 fine. The “Browning Wizzard” we have here actually makes and sells retrofit titanium nitride tipped pins kit that drop into Citori, Superposed or Miroku which are lot better than
    OEM to counteract and handle the variety of crap that finds its way here.
  2. Auzzie

Auzzie .270 WIN

The chromium silicate springs that J&P springs do your side of pond are excellent and perform way better than other options.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 .30-06

alliant 410 in 8lbs is in stock at BP if anyone is looking. Still no damn E3
  4. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Just forget about that E3. You wouldn’t like it anyway
    Ranger6 likes this.
  5. rcatastrophe

rcatastrophe .270 WIN

Scored some Green Dot so all’s I need is primers, wads, and shot now to try my hand at making shells for the first time since about 1984-85

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ranger6

Ranger6 .30-06

I just ordered E3 and 2400 from Alphex firearms. They seem to have stock on lots of stuff. They take Zelle as payment. They are located in Kansas. Seems like the real deal. You may wanna check them. I haven’t received my powder yet and web site says 2-5 days on shipping.
  7. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

I hope you didn’t get scammed buddy. I’ve read that place isn’t legit
  8. Ranger6

Ranger6 .30-06

Yea me too, but if so my bank will refund due to fraud.
  9. win7stw

win7stw .30-06

Good deal. Well after you get that E3 and hate it, please send the unused portion to me
    Ranger6 likes this.
  10. rcatastrophe

rcatastrophe .270 WIN

Speaking of scams I was shopping prices on a new shotgun and found a screaming deal at a place called raniersec.com. Price was so good I did a little research and found a lot of people reporting them as a scam site. They actually direct you to buy gift cards to complete payment in the checkout process. I didn’t complete the process because that seemed so shady and that’s when I started looking for more info. Be careful out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ranger6

Ranger6 .30-06

Looks like my above place is a scam also. I got my money back, but who the hell thinks of this shit. Never thought reloading comp. would be on the list but guess these fu… offs never stop trying. I found out that there is a legit store called the same, and they have been working with local police to shut them down. So far they haven’t been successful at closing the web site, really don’t understand that either.