Can someone tell me about my Citori?

Discussion in 'Browning Citori Shotgun' started by Mike da Carpenter, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Mike da Carpenter

Mike da Carpenter Copper BB

Hello all, I introduced my boys to the fun of trap shooting and because of that Iwas needing a new shotgun for myself since they have adopted my others as “theirs” and was on the fence with either a Citori or a Red Label, so today I spent most the day trying out as many as I possibly could, and settled on a used Citori. It just felt right every time I brought it up, especially with eyes closed. When I would open my eyes, I’d be looking directly down the rib...it fits me well. I knew I wanted a 26” O/U 12 gauge to be a multi task shotgun (birds/clays).

I’ve tried the different links I have found through the forums on this site, to locate what model I have, but I’m not able to find it. All I can determine from my serial # is that it was made in 2000 (if I’m even reading that correct).

The serial # is 10969MM131

Can anyone help me determine what model Citori I now have? I’d like to learn as much about the shotgun as I can.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

I will defer your question to the experts within our membership here...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
  3. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

2000 looks right. The 131 configuration code is not on my list, though I’ve seen it before. Give Browning a call.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Browning Arms Company · Customer service
    upload_2017-11-24_20-35-43.jpeg
    +1 800-333-3288
  5. Mike da Carpenter

Mike da Carpenter Copper BB

Upon further research, looks like I have a Citori Gran Lightning. I’ll call them next week to see if then can confirm. Thanks for the #.
    SHOOTER13 and Rudolph31 like this.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Not a problem...
  7. Budzo100

Budzo100 .410

Hey Fellas. Where can I find any specs on my Citori 325 Grade II. Specifically LOP, weight, Drop at comb. you know, all the particulars. Thanks.