1923 16g A5 Info Request

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by Peter H, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Peter H

Peter H Copper BB

I have a 1923 16 ga A5 30" full choke also have the leather mutton chop case along with the onion shin paper test shot along with the hang tags, instruction info. The gun belonged to my great uncle
    I am retiring and moving and wanting to sell this gun. What and where is the best place to sell and how do I determine value
    Thanks for any help I can get
    Setters4life likes this.
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Wow, if the gun is in new condition you've got a nice collectible. I think Gunbroker or Gunauction.com is your best bet. You may want to consign it to a frequent seller like JacktheDog or LockStockandBarrel.

I'd like to see the pictures...
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum Peter !!

Please introduce yourself to our community via the New Member Welcome Area...a MANDATORY step for membership here...

Enjoy the forum.
  4. Peter H

Peter H Copper BB

The gun is in like new condition. No measurable scratches or dings or mars. Especially considering it is 93 years old.
    I also have a three pc wood cleaning rod with two screw in swab holders but not exactly sure it is from the Browning.
    The leather case is also in remarkable condition..

5. Peter H

Peter H Copper BB

Guess this old guy needs some help...
    How do I post pictures from my iPad
  6. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

Open a free Photobucket account, upload your pictures, then copy the "img" code and paste it here. It's a pain but really worth it as I'm anxious to see your shotgun!
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016