12 gauge straight stock trigger

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by Ranger6, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Ok I know it’s a weird request but does anyone have the engineering drawings for the straight trigger for a 12 gauge or know where I can find them.
  2. Rudolph31

Rudolph31 .30-06

How’s this?

[​IMG]
    Rockher_man likes this.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Oops! Let me be more clear. I need the straight trigger plate. I should have been more clear.
  4. Ranger6

Still missing a stock, but the trigger has been found.

Attached Files:

5. Biz

Biz 20g

Hopefully the English stock will materialize soon. I am curious to know how you will convert your pistol grip to straight grip as I want to do the same with my first year 12 gauge magnum. Was it difficult to find the trigger group?
  6. Ranger6

Next to impossible. Took me 4 triggers to find a good one, which I built from parts. I have a straight stock, but it’s not gonna work. If I have one converted it will be done by mark Lawson.
  7. Biz

Biz 20g

What is the part of the project that seems impossible?
  8. Ranger6

The trigger was a chore. Next will be the stock. Guess impossible wasn’t the correct word. Expensive more like it. If the stock has to be made Art wants 2800 for stock and forearm, not finished.