Happy Browning Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Wild Bill, May 14, 2013.

1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Copper BB

Bought a BL-22 Lever the end of last year and just bought a Buckmark Camper.
    I am happy with the quality of these guns. I haven't shot the Camper yet, but will friday. The Lever is accurate as all get out, at least I think. Shooting Clays at 100 yds.
    I will use the Buckmark at first with the iron sights that I have put red and green dots on. Then I have a TruGlo RedDot I will try later on.
    At the club in the winter we have a Cowboy Shoot for SA and Lever action 22's. In the summer its outside for a timed shooting event of the semi-auto's 22's.
    Glad to find this forum of fellow Browning Owners.
  2. Billythekid

Billythekid Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hey Bill, welcome to the Browning Owners Community!!! Congrats on the purchase of your BL-22 and buckmark. Glad to hear the great results so far. look forward to hearing your experience with BL-22 and Buckmark as i dont own either at the moment and would love to see some pics when you get a chance. All the best.

BTK
  3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome to the Browning Owners Forum !!
  4. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Browning Owners forum! We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the various sub-forums and make yourself at home. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please enjoy your stay.