My Auto 5 pals will understand this.

Discussion in 'Browning Auto A-5' started by antman73, Oct 19, 2021.

1. antman73

antman73 .410

I was surfing on GB and found a 12Ga Auto 5 listed that was here in New Jersey pretty close to me. Long story short I win what I'm pretty sure is a 1929. I go to the shop to pick it up and he says he has another one that dates to 54 and it's been here a while. He hands it to me and I see the 9M above the serial number and know it's a 59 Standard 12. Now they are both in my gun cabinet. You just never know.
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. Biz

Biz 20g

Good show antman! Where are the pics, especially the 1929.
    antman73 likes this.
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Man, when is the auto 5 god gonna shed some good luck on me. I’m jealous. Sweet for sure. And I agree need pics of the 29
    antman73 likes this.
  4. antman73

antman73 .410

Will get better pictures in day light but heres a few. Question, does the strap ring (missing on stock but hole is there) mean anything as far as where it may have been shipped? Thanks Biz.

Attached Files:

Ranger6 likes this.
  5. Auzzie

Auzzie 20g

Nice get Antman congrats. Possibly a world market gun. Everything that came down to my end of the world was set up same way with swivel cap on mag and stock swivel as standard fitment from new.
    One of the more knowledgeable on here will know for sure
    antman73 likes this.
  6. antman73

antman73 .410

Heres a few of the 59 that was there when I picked up the 29. I have not even had time to clean them up but this one doesn't need much.

Attached Files:

Rudolph31 and Ranger6 like this.
  7. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

You're right, I understand this.
    antman73 likes this.