Howdy from Dallas

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by Kidfixer, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Kidfixer

Kidfixer Copper BB

Hey, all. Joined up to get assistance with a question about estimated value of a Inglis BHP I was considering purchasing, but, while awaiting my forum membership approval here, I discovered (from another source) it was overpriced for what it was and I passed on the purchase. However, since I'm a Hi Power fan, I thought I'd at least introduce myself and show my (very limited) Browning collection...one which I hope will continue to grow.

Model 1910/1955
    [​IMG]

2014 Hi Power (Cocobolo grips by Craig Spegel)
    [​IMG]

2001 Hi Power (cheap G10 grips off Amazon, Magascar Ebony Spegel grips on order)
    [​IMG]

2014 Citori 725 Trap (32", 12ga)
    [​IMG]

Hope to glean much information from the more experienced members of this site.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  2. Bill Idaho

Bill Idaho .270 WIN

Southwest Idaho says Hi!
  3. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

welcome. Im in Houston. Not much of a pistol guy, but that citori sure would look good in my safe.
  4. Kidfixer

Kidfixer Copper BB

Yessir...they make one Hell of a scattergun. What area of Houston are you located? I have friends that live in The Woodlands, go down there from time to time to visit (not since Covid, though).
  5. Ranger6

Ranger6 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator

kingwood, normally visit blackwood or carters country. give me a shout next time, we can do some skeet shooting.