How Did You Hear About /Find BrowningOwners.com?

Discussion in 'New Member Welcome Area' started by LAZY EYED SNIPER, Mar 6, 2012.

1. jryser

jryser .22LR

I had posted pics of my BL 22 on a rimfire forum, and I've been on a steady search for a Hartmann A5 case and found this site through Tapatalk. I like that I've "met" a few old school A5 freaks like me and love this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SHOOTER13 and Rudolph31 like this.
  2. jryser

jryser .22LR

And that includes Rudolph31 who appears to have it just as bad as I do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  3. John Wayt

John Wayt Copper BB

Hi - My name is John Wayt, I have 4 Browning shotguns. 28 ga. O/U Citori, 12 ga. O/U Sporting Clays Lightening, 16 ga. Sweet 16 A5, and 16 ga. Pre-War A5 mfg. in 1937. Found the site via Google search looking for information about the 16 ga. Pre-War A5. Been reading all the blog entries. Great information.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome John...
  5. John Wayt

John Wayt Copper BB

Hi - I found the Browning Owners site while using Google to research a Pre-War Browning 16ga. A5 that I just came into possession of. Great information.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Welcome John...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
  7. Madala

Madala Copper BB

I came across the sight while searching for some accuracy advice on a couple of X-Bolts that are struggling.
  8. Malpaso

Malpaso Copper BB

I did a Google search on Browning forum, and here I am!
  9. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Administrator

Nice....thank dog for google....
  10. Mowgli Terry

Mowgli Terry Copper BB

I was seeking help with an A Bolt when I found you folks on the net. It was explained that only Rednecks in the South used A Bolts. Feeling left out immediately got two (2). Both are in 300 WSM.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  11. ripjack13

Nice...welcome to the club Terry....
  12. sschefer

sschefer .410

I'm on Winchester Owners and figured there was probably a Browning owners site too. There was. Just bought my second X-Bolt in 7mm Rem Mag. I love wood stocks so this one is a X-Bolt White Gold Medallion. Waiting for it to be shipped via Cabela's now. Used my points and got it just over 1000.00.
    ripjack13 likes this.
  13. ripjack13

Nice. Glad to have you here too...
  14. Smokenguns

Smokenguns .22LR

Found your site while trying to date my Hi power. It looked to me there is most likely more Browning knowledge in this place than any where else in the entire planet. I have been a fan of the Hi power for 30 years and I too consider it the finest all around handgun ever made. I have 3, Oh, excuse me, I used to have 3 until my lovely wife shot my first one and said with her smile, I like this gun! for someone who never liked semi autos, That told me that it was now hers. 24 years and she still shoots it well. I only have 2 now but it's ok because isen't that why we want our wives to have a gun and know haw to use it?
  15. TimDob

TimDob Copper BB

Hi all. Stumbled upon a 12ga Superposed sn 11037. Had lots of "character". Always wanted a break action o/u and grabbed it. Complete... well almost... disassemble, clean, checker, and refinish... My first restore project. Looks pretty nice now... pictures will follow.

Oh and I found y'all searching for history about my new heirloom...
  16. TimDob

TimDob Copper BB

Forgot to mention that all parts show same sn... exception of one ejector... about 20 numbers off...
  17. OldChet

OldChet Copper BB

Bought a new BLR stainless takedown in 308 and googled Browning forums, and here I am.
  18. frogbert

frogbert Copper BB

Tried to find some info on my Browning H-P
  19. RPD63

RPD63 Copper BB

I stumbled across this site while researching one of my Auto 5’s. Lots of good information floating around here.
    Rudolph31 likes this.
  20. Smokenguns

Smokenguns .22LR

Hope these pics are clear enough for some information to be gleaned from them I can get whatever you may need and I do try to get them clear as I know what a difference it makes sometimes to no avail.. 20180724_150447.jpg 20180724_150901.jpg orca_share_media1532553747424.jpg orca_share_media1532553866412.jpg orca_share_media1532553864972.jpg orca_share_media1532553661629.jpg orca_share_media1532553661298.jpg