LE and Military Benefits

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement And Military' started by Jason, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Jason

Jason .22LR

If you haven't heard of Experticity you should check it out. (I am active Army)

https://www.experticity.com/

Once they verify your status, there are 40% discounts on everything from firearms (Savage), optics (several like Vortex, Zeiss, Steiner, Bushnell) and a lot more.

Trust me is it worth looking into. I have already bought 2 Vortex scopes at 40% off. It takes about a month to get them. But saving several hundred is worth the wait.

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. Rob poston

Rob poston .270 WIN

Been a member for over a year.
  3. Jason

Jason .22LR

I bought a Vortex Scope, got it in about 1 month, saved 40% off retail.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Membership has it's privileges...
  5. i'm fixing to join
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Sounds like an awesome deal...
  7. nitesite

nitesite .410

This is HUGE news to me. Thank You so much.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  8. nitesite

nitesite .410

Is it complicated, like you have to jump thru hoops with the company to get an order in?
  9. I havent been able to figure the site out yet, or get any discounts. Says my email has to be verified and re-submit it. I have and nothing. Kinda makes me mad.
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  10. I finally got the email to order products. It took about a month to get it. The discounts are only for specific products and are usually, but not always, second tier stuff. Really not worth my time looking for the discounts, but YMMV.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Thanks for the update....and the heads up !!
  12. Big Moe

Big Moe .22LR

I've joined and don't know where to start. Someone point me in the right direction please. Thanks.
  13. It takes a few months but they will email you the discount info. When I got mine, there wasnt much discount available.